Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Post any Peckinpah related images in this thread... (Read 15828 times)
Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Re: Post any Peckinpah related images as replys' in this thread...
Reply #6 - 06/21/09 at 3:47pm

John is right, my screwy' captures don't do the transfer justice. The Blu-ray is a big step up. Make sure whatever you get to watch the Blu-rays on is a full 1080p resolution display. Even The Getaway, which didn't get as good a transfer as The Wild Bunch, is an improvement over the DVD release. There are more and more Blu-ray players out there and the prices are starting to come down. I play mine through a computer but for a stand alone player, the PS3's are supposed to be pretty close to the best of the bunch I believe

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,

USA
Reply #7 - 06/21/09 at 4:10pm

Here are some captures of The Getaway Blu-ray....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
See the full size capture here:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

« Last Edit: 06/21/09 at 4:15pm by Nate B. »  

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,

USA
Reply #8 - 06/21/09 at 4:13pm

A few more from The Getaway BR:

« Last Edit: 06/21/09 at 4:14pm by Nate B. »  

IP Logged

Dutch Engstrom
YaBB Newbies

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Reply #9 - 06/23/09 at 1:20am

Cool stuff.

IP Logged

JEFF1950

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Reply #10 - 06/23/09 at 9:42am

Hey you guy's... I'm here.

Mike put me onto your great site. Bravo... Bravo, what bravery you have done.

Jeff

IP Logged

Mike S.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 06/23/09 at 10:56am

it's about time Smiley

Without you, it would / could only be a 50% job here...

But NATE is the guy to congratulate. It really was about time for a new forum / website and he learned by himself what he had to learn to make it work..

Back in 1995 when I received mail from you for the firsttime, I was so happy to meet a fellow Sam - fan. Since then we went quite a long way, 'produced some stuff along the way as well.

Now here's the chance for Sam-fans from all over the world to meet - 'hope by x-mas we have 250 members!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5