Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Noon Wine (1966) (Read 19207 times)
Novecento

Re: Noon Wine (1966)
Reply #42 - 08/20/14 at 11:09pm

Available for pre-order:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #43 - 08/22/14 at 2:10pm

Sweeeeeeeet! Preordered!  Smiley

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Robert Blenheim

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reply #44 - 08/22/14 at 9:29pm

Nate B. wrote on 08/22/14 at 2:10pm:
Sweeeeeeeet! Preordered!  Smiley

Me, too!  I can't wait for the commentaries as well.

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #45 - 09/26/14 at 11:05am

Grin Got it, still going through it but I must say, YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This may not seem like a huge deal to some but after living with the horrible version I have had for years, I am just so psyched to have a copy of Noon Wine that is watchable (in color) and the commentary is icing on the cake! Talk about adding to the value of a blu-ray. Haven't listened to all of the commentary on Noon Wine or any of the one on The Killer Elite yet but I'm just thrilled to have my grubby hands on this Killer Elite blu-ray. Plus, like the last Killer Elite blu-ray, there is Mike's stellar work as always, making it worth the purchase on its own:

« Last Edit: 09/26/14 at 11:12am by Nate B. »  

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #46 - 09/26/14 at 12:26pm

Funny, I just took the same NOON WINE screen shots as you did!
I was going to post them now Smiley

Yeah, that is something. I saw it 5 times already in b/W, I really
have to get used to see it in color now Smiley. (I adjusted my Samsung for it, the performance regarding colors can be enhanced!)
« Last Edit: 09/29/14 at 7:33pm by mike bishop »  

IP Logged

Robert Blenheim

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reply #47 - 09/29/14 at 7:26pm

A wonderful MUST-HAVE Blu-ray!   Great features, commentaries, etc.  And to finally have "Noon Wine" in color is something I'm so grateful for.   I thought I'd die without ever seeing this in color.

Thanks to all responsible for this great gift, and especially Nick Redman for releasing this!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10