Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Peckinpah books (Read 39848 times)
Gashade

Paris, France
Peckinpah books
Reply #12 - 07/14/10 at 1:45am

Several more titles - which I haven't read yet:
Ruben Lardin - Sam Peckinpah - Hermano Perro, Midons editions, Valencia, 1998
Giancarlo Chiariglione - Il Cinema di Sam Peckinpah, L'Harmattan Italia, 2007
Christopehr Sharrett - The Rifleman, Wayne State University Press, 2005 (I understand it is rather thin and short)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: 02/10/11 at 10:18pm by Gashade »  

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Peckinpah books
Reply #13 - 02/06/11 at 7:21pm

And here comes a new one which looks pretty interesting :

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Re: Peckinpah books
Reply #14 - 02/07/12 at 1:14am

And two new ones:

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #15 - 03/19/12 at 10:39pm

Watch out: the Stratton book is actually a collection of poetry. I haven't read it yet, but if you are looking for factual information or analysis, this one probably won't bring you any.

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #16 - 03/21/12 at 5:30pm

Gashade wrote on 03/19/12 at 10:39pm:
Watch out: the Stratton book is actually a collection of poetry. I haven't read it yet, but if you are looking for factual information or analysis, this one probably won't bring you any.

Thanks for the heads up!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #17 - 11/26/12 at 5:40pm

And a (not so) new one I forgot to include :

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15