Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Peckinpah books (Read 36147 times)
Gashade

Paris, France
Re: Peckinpah books
Reply #60 - 08/15/14 at 6:32am

mike bishop wrote on 08/11/14 at 4:01am:
I took some reference pictures of most of my Sam-books, minus all the books on the actors, on McQueen alone I have 30 books..
Maybe you find one or two you haven't seen before...

I've uploaded some photos of books on my Flickr page:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Sorry, I didn't take the time to select only those that Mike didn't include in his pictures. Many of them are the same, or just in different editions. But some are different.
And I've thrown some books on Monte Hellman in too.
« Last Edit: 08/16/14 at 9:27am by Gashade »  

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #61 - 08/18/14 at 10:46am

Nice!!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #62 - 09/01/14 at 7:28pm

What a great cover photo Max! Ten thumbs up Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,

USA
Reply #63 - 09/10/14 at 1:56pm

Very cool!! Pre-ordered!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Novecento

Reply #64 - 09/11/14 at 9:57pm

The cover for the new Paul Seydor book on PG&BTK has been uploaded:

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,

USA
Reply #65 - 09/12/14 at 10:28am

Sweet! Also pre-ordered! I'm psyched about what feels to me like a wave of Peckinpah books and Blu-rays that has been rising.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15