Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Monte Hellman (Read 32255 times)
Sean Mallory

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Italy
Re: Monte Hellman
Reply #12 - 08/20/13 at 6:01am

Gashade wrote on 03/27/12 at 8:07pm:
By the way, would you happen to know if Mereghetti has written a review about it? I'd be curious to know what he had to say (apart from the "scandal" at Venice).

Mereghetti not liked it very much: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
but I love it: itís a mysterious and fascinating film in perfect Hellman style

and now the news of the year: Monte is working on a new movie Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

and in September will participate to the collective film "Venezia 70 - Future Reloaded"
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #13 - 08/20/13 at 11:24am

Thanks for the info!
Mereghetti's view is not surprising. He might even be right. But I just can't help liking the film...
Great news about Hellman participating with a short film on the Mostra's collective project, but most of all, great news about his new feature film. I hope his health allows him to finish it!

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #14 - 11/25/13 at 8:43pm

Take a look at that, on 2:40:

IP Logged

Novecento

Reply #15 - 11/26/13 at 8:06pm

"... a kind of fantasy based on what might have happened to Sam Peckinpah at some stage"

Hmmm interesting...

IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #16 - 11/27/13 at 4:18am

Very interesting.
I always had the notion that Monte was a little fed up talking about Peckinpah (after all, he is a film maker himself). And now talk about
a Peckinpah-related project? Cool anyway Smiley

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #17 - 05/21/14 at 7:57pm

Sean Mallory wrote on 08/20/13 at 6:01am:
and in September he will participate to the collective film "Venezia 70 - Future Reloaded"

Here is his participation:
« Last Edit: 05/21/14 at 7:57pm by Gashade »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6