Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Peckinpah at Trailers from hell (Read 5448 times)
Gashade

Paris, France
Peckinpah at Trailers from hell
08/08/11 at 8:39am

I just love Joe DanteŽs project Trailers from hell. I tought IŽd post the Peckinpah trailers that have been commented so far, to draw the attention of those who would happen not to know about the site yet...

The Wild Bunch
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Straw Dogs
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The Getaway

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia

IP Logged

The Dude

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Italy
Re: Peckinpah at Trailers from hell
Reply #1 - 08/17/11 at 12:03pm

TFH is easily one of the best sites on the net. Love it.

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Peckinpah at Trailers from hell
Reply #2 - 01/30/12 at 1:08am

Ride the High Counrty

The Ballad of Cable Hogue

Straw Dogs (commentary by Rod Lurie, the director of the remake)

Cross of Iron

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #3 - 02/07/12 at 6:04pm

Nice! I don't check out that site nearly enough... good stuff!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #4 - 06/25/12 at 7:44pm

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #5 - 06/27/12 at 4:37pm

I was just going to post that! Trailers From Hell is trying to raise some funds via Kickstarter to expand their site and visibility. They have some cool things you get if you donate.

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4