Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
blu-ray THE KILLER ELITE - another Passion & Poetry entry (Read 14755 times)
Sergej

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Re: blu-ray THE KILLER ELITE - another Passion & Poetry entry
Reply #18 - 04/04/13 at 1:37pm

can anyone update me where this can be acquired? thank you...

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #19 - 04/04/13 at 3:32pm

Sergej wrote on 04/04/13 at 1:37pm:
can anyone update me where this can be acquired? thank you...

The easiest way I know of is through Amazon France. The Blu-ray is at: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Sean Mallory

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Italy
Reply #20 - 04/08/13 at 8:12am

Amazon Italia is a bit cheaper: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

The Dude

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Italy
Reply #21 - 04/08/13 at 10:00pm

Waiting for the price to drop a bit on that one, but got the WB BR for 6 bucks and Alfredo Garcia for 11. Oh yeah.

IP Logged

Novecento

Reply #22 - 04/16/13 at 10:48pm

According to the director Shinji Aoyama:

Quote:
No other movie has taught me as much about human dignity as The Killer Elite. No one will believe me, but this is true! I sacrificed Ozu’s work in favour of this movie, and that should say a lot about my feeling for Peckinpah’s film.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #23 - 04/17/13 at 10:49am

Novecento wrote on 04/16/13 at 10:48pm:
According to the director Shinji Aoyama:

Quote:
No other movie has taught me as much about human dignity as The Killer Elite. No one will believe me, but this is true! I sacrificed Ozu’s work in favour of this movie, and that should say a lot about my feeling for Peckinpah’s film.

Wow, now there is a bit of trivia I was not aware of!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7