Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
2 video interviews with Sam from 1976 and early 1980s (Read 6724 times)
Novecento

Re: 2 video interviews with Sam from 1976 and early 1980s
Reply #6 - 05/11/16 at 5:16pm

Nate B. wrote on 09/07/13 at 12:55pm:
So you did! I totally forgot about it and you mentioned the interviewer's name was Barry Norman!

Famous British film critic:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Novecento

Reply #7 - 05/29/16 at 3:30pm

Novecento wrote on 05/11/16 at 3:53pm:
Here's the text from his October 1972 Rolling Stone interview (I don't believe this one was included in the book of collected interviews with Peckinpah):

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's funny reading the author's comment about Sally Struthers' role in The Getaway. I thought exactly the same thing when I first saw it - isn't that the daughter from "All in the Family"?

Incidentally, in my opinion, "All in the Family" is quite possibly the best sitcom ever made. It really holds up well and is so relevant even today.

IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #8 - 05/29/16 at 7:06pm

I guess it wasn't. I wanted to do that book. But I was a bit too late due to other projects. When I contacted the publisher they had JUST signed someone else to do it. I have so many printed Sam interviews, we should do a second volume Smiley.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2