Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
PENDECHOS! Crowdfunding Project / restoring my first feature film (Read 7115 times)
mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Re: PENDECHOS! Crowdfunding Project / restoring my first feature film
Reply #6 - 12/14/14 at 10:58am

NATE!
Thanks so much for joining the bunch at our crowdfunding project !!!
Since I suppose you won't be here for the premiere and partying,
I'll sure find another way of thanking you with some scarce film-related
jewels stored away here Smiley.

I will now work extra-hard to save this old feature of mine.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #7 - 01/14/15 at 11:05am

You are welcome my friend! Sorry, I can't contribute more! You are close, only a few days left!!

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #8 - 01/15/15 at 5:13am

Don't be so modest Smiley.
It is difficult to interest fellow Peckinpah-fans in a non-Peckinpah-related project project of mine, so I appreciate it even more!

Jean-Gaspard and Stephen Marzella came aboard and most prominently you.
And now you are all in great company since Lilia joined us as well! Finally a bit of 'real' Sam in PENDECHOS!
I love Lilia Smiley Muchisimas Gracias!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: 01/15/15 at 5:14am by mike bishop »  

IP Logged

Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Reply #9 - 01/15/15 at 6:10am

Hello Mike, it's a GREAT honor to meet you by this forum, your film "Passion & Poetry" is really an incredible gift for all Peckinpah-fans with lot of information and interviews ! I bought your book too, and, although I don't speak German, I marvel what a great collection of photos and posters you have, and I want to say a big THANK YOU for your extraordinary work.  Smiley

My site (in french) Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

mike bishop
Global Moderator

Sam Peckinpah Fan

Sindelfingen
Reply #10 - 01/15/15 at 7:28am

Tu habites en Marseille?
Do they have a film festival Smiley. You should push a Peckinpah retrospective en Marseille. I always wanted to see that city!!

PASSION & POETRY is on French TV this spring by the way.
TNT. And out on Blu-ray in Japan soon...

Wish I could do another Sam-book, by now the archive is soo much bigger & better Smiley. I'm sure you would enjoy my McQueen book (Steve McQueen - The Actor & his Films). Another 500 pages with 1000 photos, but much better quality...

Vive la France. Particulierment dans cettes temps difficile.

My favorite French poster, right next to our couch Smiley.

IP Logged

Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Reply #11 - 01/15/15 at 10:17am

Merci beaucoup Mike ! Yes, I'm living in Marseille for 4 years, before I lived in the East of France (near Germany !) Marseille is a very beautiful city, please come on for a Peckinpah restrospective here ! I've seen "Passion & Poetry" with French subtitles in TCM Channel.
In this little Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register, they say you "made a touching and contrasting portrait of Sam Peckinpah". That's absolutely right !
Ok I will look for this new book about Steve McQueen.
It's a lovely poster of Brigitte Bardot and a very good film, but, you know, I'm a girl, actresses are not my favorites...  Grin

My site (in french) Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5