Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SamPeckinpah.com The Sam Peckinpah Forum
  Welcome to SamPeckinpah.com, a forum for fans of Sam Peckinpah!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Jaime Sanchez (Read 2226 times)
Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Jaime Sanchez
01/14/15 at 12:39pm

I'm dreaming of Jaime Sanchez interview about the Wild Bunch. He's the last one of the bunch, now (and my favorite), and Bo Hopkins played just a little part... I'm sure Jaime has a lot to say about this film...

My site (in french) Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Re: Jaime Sanchez
Reply #1 - 01/16/15 at 2:42pm

I found a recent photo (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register), he seems to be doing well.  Smiley

My site (in french) Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Gashade

Paris, France
Reply #2 - 01/17/15 at 9:11am

Thanks for the link!

IP Logged

Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Reply #3 - 01/19/15 at 12:36pm

You're welcome !  Smiley (Hey, another French here !)

Jaime Sanchez could play Mapache now !  Grin

And a photo of the end of Angel, not exactly the same than in Mike's book :

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Nate B.
YaBB Administrator

If there had to be one,
it would be Sam Peckinpah

USA
Reply #4 - 01/21/15 at 1:44pm

Thanks for the links! I would love to hear him interviewed about several of his films, he's great in Wild Bunch, Serpico and Carlito's Way...

If there had to be one, it would be Sam Peckinpah. Join the discussion at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
For my random junk: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register or for my twitter: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Evy Angel Jones

You have no eyes

Marseille, France
Reply #5 - 01/21/15 at 2:03pm

Nate B. wrote on 01/21/15 at 1:44pm:
Thanks for the links! I would love to hear him interviewed about several of his films, he's great in Wild Bunch, Serpico and Carlito's Way...

That's right !! It's a job for an American to find him for an interview, or Mike, perhaps !! (Mike !! Pleaaaaase !!!! We have a new job for you  Grin ), I tried to find some informations about Jaime, but It's very difficult. I have found a little interview in Spanish in this book : Miluka Rivera, Legado Puertorriqueno En Hollywood : Famosos y Olvidados, HLO Productions,‎ 2010, but he said nothing about the Wild Bunch, he talked about West Side Story (he played it in Broadway at his beginning) and The Pawnbroker with Rod Stieger. In this book, he said he's living in New York...
I have also found a Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (at 3:15)
And yes, I love him in Carlito's Way, he's very funny !  Grin
And in The Pawnbroker too, a great film.

« Last Edit: 01/21/15 at 2:49pm by Evy Angel Jones »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2